Pug Training Guide
- Origin: The Pug is generally thought to be one of the uglier dogs around. It comes to us from China. It has no real designated duty.
- Life Expectancy: This dog can typically live about 13 years.
- Size: The Pug stands only a foot tall and generally weighs about 16 pounds.
- Exercise: Minimal exercise is required of this pup. Regular daily activities will suit it just fine. It is not an agile dog by any means.
- Attitude: The Pug is very calm and friendly. It is great with old folks and kids alike. Not the best dog to train but it can learn. If you are looking for a cozy dog to sit with on the couch, this one is for you.