Pekingese Training Guide
- Origin: The Pekingese comes to us from the distant land of China. Small and furry, you could almost mistake this for some small furry rodent.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of this oriental dog is typically 13 years of age.
- Size: The Pekingese only grows to about 10 inches at the shoulders. The average weight is around 12 pounds for both male and female.
- Exercise: This is another dog that does not require a lot of exercise. If you take it with you in the car for your errands, this is enough exercise.
- Attitude: The Pekingese is a very calm dog. It is well suited as an independent dog and does well with older kids. It is best suited for an adult setting.