Mastiff Training Guide
- Origin: The Mastiff is not a popular dog for very many folks. It comes from Britain and its main purpose was to be a watchdog.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of a Mastiff is short. They normally do not live longer than 11 years.
- Size: The male Mastiff can be as tall as 32 inches. Females are less and weigh less than the males. Males weigh about 190 pounds on average.
- Exercise: This dog, although looking large and slow, needs a lot of exercise every day. Plan to take this puppy for long walks.
- Attitude: The Mastiff is easy going, considering its need to exercise. If you want a guard dog or a watchdog, this is for you. They are decent with kids and do not bark excessively.