Greyhound Training Guide
- Origin: The Greyhound is a slim dog that is very agile. It came from the Mediterranean.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of a Greyhound is about 13 years.
- Size: Males are a little shorter than two feet and weigh only about 11 pounds. Females are less in both categories.
- Exercise: The dog is very active, yet at the same time, does not need excessive amounts of exercise. If you can get it out a little bit each day you are well on your way to a happy relationship with your pet.
- Attitude: The Greyhound is typically seen as a competition dog, or a racing dog. While this is true, they also make excellent pets. They are very calm and peaceful. They get along great with other animals as well.