Dalmatian Training Guide
- Origin: The Dalmatian came to us from the Balkans. There is no real reason for them. However, they are normally used as a general working dog.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of a Dalmatian is around 13 years.
- Size: The male Dalmatians are two feet high and weigh roughly 60 pounds. Females are generally the same height but weigh less.
- Exercise: The Dalmatian will need a good amount of exercise each day. If you like to stay indoors, this dog is not for you.
- Attitude: The attitude of this breed is great. They do not bark excessively and are quite well maintained. They are intelligent and fun loving animals. If you want to train this dog, you have to start at a young age for premium results.