Collie Training Guide
- Origin: The Collie is a dog used for herding animals and sheep. It originated in Scotland.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of this dog is about 11 years.
- Size: Males are about two feet high and typically weigh around 70 pounds. Females are also around two feet high but weigh less.
- Exercise: The Collie does well with a good amount of exercise. Most dogs need about an hour of exercise each day. The Collie dog will do best with a little more than that.
- Attitude: The Collie is a great all around dog. It is well tempered and responds well to kids. It is very smart and can also be easily trained. I would suggest training at a younger age though.