Bulldog Training Guide
- Origin: The Bulldog does not have a surprising name. It was used for bullfighting in England.
- Life Expectancy: This dog lives about 9 years.
- Size: At just over one foot high, the Bulldog will weigh around 45 pounds. Females weigh less.
- Exercise: The bulldog does not need very much exercise. A little bit throughout the day will suffice.
- Attitude: This dog, although looking mean, can be very peaceful and very friendly. It can be kept with other animals and is good with children.