Bichon Frise Training Guide
- Origin: The Bichon Frise came from a very unique place on Earth. It is a companion dog and originated in the Canary Islands.
- Life Expectancy: They live a pretty decent life. The typically age is around 13 years.
- Size: Sometimes they are shorter than a foot high. They do not weigh very much at all. A typical weight is about 10 pounds.
- Exercise: This dog may like to run around inside your apartment or house. It does alright with a little bit of exercise each day.
- Attitude: The Bichon Frise is a very playful dog. It can also be very alert and keen on its surroundings. I would recommend this dog for children that are a little older.