Siberian Husky Training Guide
- Origin: The Siberian Husky is very similar looking to a wolf. It comes from Siberia as you may have guessed and is used as a sled dog there.
- Life Expectancy: This dog normally lives about 11 years.
- Size: Their height is normal for a dog, running about two feet high. Their weight is somewhere in the 50-60 ballpark. Females are less in both categories.
- Exercise: The Siberian Husky loves the outdoors. It is born and raised in the wild. You need to give this animal adequate exercise each day.
- Attitude: The Siberian Husky is a very pretty animal. With great glowing eyes and a wonderful fur coat, it is a beautiful pet. They have a very high energy level and are best suited for the outdoors. If you want to have one with kids, that is alright. They also must be supervised as sometimes things can get out of hand. Remember, they are a wild animal.