Shih Tzu Training Guide
- Origin: The Shih Tzu is a short, long haired dog. They come from the far off land of Tibet.
- Life Expectancy: They typically live to about 13 years of age.
- Size: At only 10 inches high normally, they weigh about 12 – 17 pounds. The females weigh less as usual.
- Exercise: If you live in an apartment, this dog would be great. They only need minimal excercise each day.
- Attitude: The Shih Tzu is very friendly. It is a dog that is well suited for being cozy, inside the home. They are good with small kids and other animals. They like to meet new people.