Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Training Guide
- Origin: The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is a short legged funny looking sort. It originates from Wales (hence the Welsh). Its primary purpose was to herd cattle. Funny how such a small dog can herd such a large animal isn’t it?
- Life Expectancy: Their life expectancy is normally about 15 years. Although this can vary depending on a number of factors.
- Size: The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is only about one foot high. It weighs roughly 28 pounds. Females normally run about 22-25 pounds.
- Exercise: This dog is on the minimal scale for exercise. If you take it with you around the block or to the store, you will be just fine.
- Attitude: The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is a cute looking dog that is good with kids. It is alert and intelligent. It is also full of energy and is always excited to meet someone new.