Papillon Training Guide
- Origin: The Papillon comes from France. There is no designated job for this animal other than being a loyal friend.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of a Papillon is rather long. They can live to be about 16 years of age.
- Size: They are not the tallest dog in the world. Typically they have a height of 10 inches and weigh about 9 pounds. Females weigh less than their male counterparts.
- Exercise: This dog only needs to exercise for a bare minimum each day. They will get along just fine with your day to day routine.
- Attitude: The Papillon is a cute looking dog that offers joy to any family. They are smart, alert, and a great dog to train. If you want an obedient dog that lives a long time, this is for you.