Golden Retriever Training Guide
- Origin: The Golden Retriever is the golden dog of any age. It is very popular in both the United States and Canada. Many times you will see families that have a Golden Retriever with them. This dog is actually a hunting dog and came from England.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of a Golden Retriever is generally between 11 and 14 years. There are variations in how long they live.
- Size: The male dog is two feet tall, and weighs roughly 70 pounds. The females are a little shorter and weigh a few pounds less.
- Exercise: This dog is better suited for those of you who love to be outside and exercising. It requires a good amount of exercise each day to stay fit.
- Attitude: This is probably one of America’s most beloved dogs. It is typically shown in movies, magazines, and books nationwide. Why does everyone take to it so much? Perhaps it is the look of it, or the color. Either way, this dog has a great energy level, is wonderful with children and other pets, and is very devoted to the owner.