Dachshund Training Guide
- Origin: The Dachshund is a hunting dog which originated in Germany. It has a distinct body shape.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of this dog can be as long as 16 years.
- Size: The male Dachshund can weigh about 30 pounds. The smaller version of this dog is about half that. Females are less respectively.
- Exercise: The Dachshund does not need a great amount of exercise each day. The typical activities of the day should do just fine.
- Attitude: This dog is very bold and it can do well on its own as well. It can be well maintained with other pets in the house. Some owners complain that this dog barks excessively.