Cocker Spaniel Training Guide
- Origin: The Cocker Spaniel is another hunting dog from across the pond. It originated in England.
- Life Expectancy: The life expectancy of this dog is about 13 years.
- Size: The Cocker Spaniel is only about 16 inches tall and weighs in at about 28 pounds. Females are less in both categories.
- Exercise: This dog does not require a lot of exercising. If you can give it just under one hour per day of exercise, it will do great.
- Attitude: The Cocker Spaniel is a great family pet. It is good with kids and has a decent energy level. It is very cheerful and generally has a good temper.