Beagle Training Guide
- Origin: I personally love the Beagle. This dog came to us from England and is a hunting dog.
- Life Expectancy: Beagle’s only tend to live around 13 years of age. However, a pure bred may live a slightly shorter life.
- Size: Not a very tall dog, only about a foot, but it makes up for it in other areas. They typically weigh 20 pounds. Females are a little smaller.
- Exercise: Although not a high play demanding dog, it will need its exercise and its share of the outdoors.
- Attitude: The Beagle is a great dog with kids. It is very friendly and loves to sniff everything its nose comes in contact with. As they get older they tend to sleep more. It is a very cheerful and pleasant dog to have.