Alaskan Malamute Training Guide
- Origin: The Alaskan Malamute is from Alaska and as you probably guessed, it was used with sleds.
- Life Expectancy: They normally live around 12 years.
- Size: Males are about two feet high weighing just around 90 pounds. Females are just about the same height although weighing slighty less.
- Exercise: This dog is an outdoors dog. If you want to stay outside for long periods every day, this dog is for you.
- Attitude: The dog is very friendly and very smart. It is intelligent, and can do well on its own. It also likes to wander around outside if you do not keep a keen eye on it.