Airedale Terrier Training Guide
- Origin: They come from the Terrier group and were orignally used to hunt for food.
- Life Expectancy: They typically live 12 to 14 years.
- Size: These guys do not grow very large. Just under two feet high and can weigh somewhere around 50 pounds. The females are a little smaller.
- Exercise: It is best to give this dog about an hour of exercise per day.
- Attitude: This dog is a watchdog. That means this dog is alert and playful most of the day. It can be raised with kids but you should probably do that from the start. It has a very high energy level.